Sunday, November 22, 2009

Identify Top Schools? Check!

I finally located the Visions 2020 Peer Institutions for Texas A&M!  Using this information I came up with a list of the top schools that are similar to Texas A&M.  I marked off all of the schools on the Vision 2020 list that appeared on the previous rankings that were posted.  I then cross referenced the previous ranking against each other to determine which schools had appeared more than once.  Once I had the top Vision 2020 schools and the repeating schools listed, I checked to see if the schools were public or private.  I included only public schools that would have similar funding and opportunities to Texas A&M.  My end ranking includes 8 schools.  They are listed below in alphabetical order.

TOP SCHOOLS
Arizona State University - Tempe, AZ
Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA*
University of California - Berkley, CA*
University of California - Los Angeles, CA*
University of California - San Diego, CA*
University of Colorado - Boulder, CO
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, NC*
University of Washington - Seattle, WA

*Vision 2020 Peer Institutions

No comments:

Post a Comment